May 29, 2020 | Dan Low
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
We praise God that we will reopen our church campus starting on Sunday, July 5, 2020! Prior to reopening, we are taking extra measures to ensure a clean and safe environment for everyone. For Sundays, we will start with our congregational worship services only. At a later date, we will add our children’s worship/Sunday school and youth Sunday school classes. Since our seating capacity will be limited, we would like you to make a weekly reservation for our services. This important step will help manage our crowd as we resume meeting together in person (current capacity limit from our state and county: 100 people in our building at the same time).
As we look forward to seeing you, we would like to share with you some things that we can all expect.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKING: Upon arriving at our church, your temperature will be checked at each of the following entrances: the south entrance for chapel services, the door to room 135 for services in room 129/135, and the east entrance for sanctuary services.
- FACIAL COVERING: We require that anyone age 3 and older wear a facial covering while on our campus, inside our building, and in our meetings (including singing).
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Please maintain 6 feet of physical distancing from anyone outside of your family.
- SANCTUARY/CHAPEL SEATING: While worshiping in our sanctuary, we will sit on alternating pews. Chapel seating will also allow for adequate spacing. Our services will be shortened.
- FINANCIAL GIVING: Offerings may be given online at our website, through our app, or in a wooden box near the entrances of our chapel and sanctuary.
As you make plans for returning, please register for the worship service that you would like to attend (registration can be made through our app or on our website). If your first choice is unavailable, please try another option. If you are unable to come, simply cancel your reservation so that someone else can attend during that time. Our registration process will be weekly. This allows for a wider participation in our services. Registration for July 5th worship service will begin on June 15, 2020. We truly appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we continue to trust in the Lord for his wisdom and grace in our church.
ENGLISH: Saturday @ 5:00 pm (starts 7/11), Sunday @ 9:15 am & 11:15 am
MANDARIN: Saturday @ 7:00 pm (starts 7/11) Sunday @ 11:15 am
CANTONESE: Sunday @ 9:15 am & 11:15 am
Please remember to stay home if you or any member of your family is not feeling well. At this time, we also encourage anyone over the age of 65 or with an underlying health condition to remain home and continue enjoying our live stream worship services (English @ 9:15 am, Cantonese @ 9:15 am, and Mandarin @ 11:15 am). Additionally, if you or a family member tests positive for COVID-19, please follow our church protocol and contact one of our staff members. As we pray for you and your family, this will help us to notify others who may have been exposed. Please stay home until you are symptom-free for 14 days.
While we all anticipate returning to the life and activities that we enjoyed doing before this pandemic, we pray that the Spirit will continue working deeply in our own hearts by allowing the light of our Savior to shine brightly so that others may glorify our Father in heaven. In the midst of all the disruption, concern, and loss that has transpired around the world, we remain confident that our sovereign God is accomplishing his good purposes in us and through our church.
We are so thankful to God for you and our privilege of gathering together in worship,
Bread of Life Ministerial Staff